10/13/13

FALLING into AUTUMN

Its getting to that time of year were the leaves are changing, the weather is getting cooler, and sweaters are a must.
However some of the best things about falling into fall is what goes with it: bonfires, pumpkin patches and going apple picking.
Over the weekend I got to go apple picking up in the woods near my house. Me and my family went to a place we have been going every year since I was little.

Baby me in with some pumpkins.  Times have changed a little and even though I'm still rather small (yes I'm aloud to make fun of my own hight) I had just as much fun at the apple orchard this year then any of the other years.




The drive there was really pretty.
Then we got there and then we picked our apples.










Then we walked around in the store and where they sold the pumpkins.







We ended up with fifteen pounds of pounds of apples and a pumpkin.
XOXO
Elizabeth