5/3/16

River Days










Sweater//used to be my Mom's   Dress//Forever 21   Shoes//Target


I've been loving going down to the river the last few weeks and taking pictures.  Everything just seems so green and pretty right now.  I'm also liking the fact that its not too hot yet although, I can't wait for summer;)

Like my last few posts these pictures were taken a few weeks ago.  That seems to be a common trend with all of the posts that I have been posting recently but the truth is I'm really far behind on posting! I'm actually rather okay without that though, I would rather have more to post then nothing to post! Hopefully once this semester ends I will be better at keeping up with the blog and posting more, you never know!

XOXO
Elizabeth   

P.S. thanks to my lovely friend Mary for taking these pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!