11/3/13

I'd Rather Have...

One of my favorite quotes, and I'm not sure who its by, (if you know please let me know in the comments) is: "I would rather have flowers in my hair then diamonds around my neck".  That quote is written on my bathroom mirror and is also at the top of my Instagram page.
So I decided with that quote in mind to do this blog post....


Happy Sunday!
So today I decided to try and do something a little different with my hair.
Lately everyone on Tumblr and Pinterest have been using flower hair pieces such as flower headbands and flower crowns.  Even artists such as Lana Del Rey have been seen sporting them.  So I decided to go ahead and try to make my own and of course I snapped some pictures along the way.
Enjoy!

Of course I needed some candles to light!


I used real flowers but I'm sure fake flowers would work too!

It was pretty easy to do.  Just make sure there is wire at the end of the stem and near the flower so that it stays in place.


Finished product!








Hope you enjoyed!
XOXO
Elizabeth