8/27/14

Utah and Wyoming Part 2

Hey guys thanks for joining me for part two of the follow me around on my trip series! Day two we travelled around Salt Lake City and stopped by different places to see the sights!

Check out the video and then scroll down to see some pictures below!


Sorry if the camera is a little shaky.  I didn't mean to give any of you a headache. Im still getting used to the whole filming thing.

Now time for the pictures....


Inside the state capital building.





We went to Temple Square and got to hear the organ play.  It has like 11 thousand some pipes which is like insane.





BUFFALO!



I thought that this was so cool when I found it. It was left like that most like by someone who had hiked that trail before so of course I had to take a lot of pictures of it;)





Yeah sorry for all the rock pictures I got a little carried away, whoops haha.


Hope you enjoyed day two and that you will check back later for day 3!!

XOXO
Liz