11/10/14

That Fall Tradition

Every year my family goes up to the mountains and picks apples.  We have done it for a few years now and even when I was little we went.  If you would like to see a cute picture of me as a baby then check out last years post here.  Speaking of last years post that was actually my first ever post on the blog!

So anyways, usually we go up on the week but instead we went up  on the weekend so the place we normally go had a line of cars down the mountain.  We decided to go to lunch first (yum) and then on the way back we found a place that we actually liked better. Yay for following random signs with a apples on them through the mountains.

Lets just say we will be going back to this place next year too.  it was nicer and less crowded...oh and you could pick your own pumpkins which you couldn't do at the other place.  I guess no one went there cause it is called a peach orchard even though they also have: apple, strawberries, peaches, cherries, and pumpkins.  Who knows there may have been other stuff too.


leggins:Forever 21//socks:Urban Outfitters//boots:some where in Nashville//shirt:local store in the Outer Banks













My pumpkin actually isn't that small, my brother just got a massive pumpkin.




XOXO
LIZ