9/29/15

UCI Road World Championships: Woman's Elite


Yes, I went to the races again.


Yes, I took my camera again.


No, this is not the last day that I went but I didn't get pictures that other day.


Yes, I'm really sad that its over! I miss it it was fun!


(P.S. I know the backgrounds are more in focus then the bikers but it is actually really hard to get an in focus picture of someone who is biking that fast!)


Fun Fact: For a while this guy was in the lead and you can see me taking THIS PICTURE of him in the live coverage of the race;)



Hope you enjoyed.  Kinda crazy that this was in Richmond and I got to go to it.  I know that a lot of people were complaining about it but I honestly enjoyed it a lot and it was fun going to see!! I think it was especially cool because instead of seeing some place that I have never been and don't recognize it was a place that I knew and watching it on TV I could see places that I have been and that I know! It even went through my college campus like what?!?

Congrats to everyone who was able to win this past week, UCI Road World Championships I miss you already!

XOXO
Elizabeth