10/5/15

Music Monday's 3

Let's start off by not talking about how long it has been since the last time I did one of these posts cause we all know that it was forever ago.

Now that we got that out of the way lets talk about the point of this post. 

Recently I was on Facebook and came across a video of three girls singing, playing a cello and a drum and they were good.  The video had been taken from their youtube and didn't say who they were but a quick trip into the comments and I found them in no time at all. Below is the video that I first saw of theirs.


I seriously fell in love (and no this isn't a promo I just seriously was very impress).
I also like their cover of Can't Hold Us along with pretty much everything else so check them out.  If for some reason the video doesn't work their name is L.E.J and you can check them out on the YouTubes.

Happy Monday

XOXO
Elizabeth 


P.S. maybe I'll get back into recommending music on Mondays? I'll have to see;)