10/12/15

Music Mondays 4-Playlist for the Mundane

Hello and happy Monday. 
While I'm sure most of you are not too happy that its Monday heres a little something that might cheer you up!
*drumroll please*
It is time for another Music Monday!
*insert canned applause and pre recorded yays!*

Today I thought that I would give you something a little different recent and that is songs that I have been loving to listen to during the mundane walking across campus and hanging out in the darkroom by yourself (which is a perfect opportunity for a dance party? maybe y/n? I'll get back to you on that one)

Basically I put my Pandora stations on shuffle and also picked out some of my current favorites and here is what I have gotten so far:

I am loving loving loving The Hills by The Weekend, although I know the second it become over played and over done I'm going to hate it. It happens every time, I mean its what happened to Cant Feel My Face

Throw Back Alanis Morissette.  Holy crap I can not even begin to tell you how much I used to love her and then somehow I kinda got out of listening to her I don't know why.  Shout out to Meghan Hughes(missmeghanmakeup on YouTube) who put Hand in My Pocket in her lasted mixtape video, which reminded me to go listen to her and also my Pandora shuffle that seemed to know that that was what I was wanting to go listen to her when You Outta Know showed up a day or so later!

*Random side note by I feel like sometimes I listen to so many people and that there are so many great artists out there that I kinda tend to forget some people sometimes and I really really really don't mean to so I'm sorry*

Another song that Meghan Hughes brought back to me is another song that I used to love which is Breathe by Anna Nalick.  Please tell me I am not the only person that used to love to sing this song(and still do).

A few months ago (like 7 or something) me and my band did a cover of what I believe to be a classic the Nirvana song Come As You Are and its kinda been on and off in my head ever since so I figured it would go great in this. Plus with Alanis and Anna Nalick in this I already seem to be going for the 90's vide which was not at all what I was planning on doing.  Whoops sorry, but actually not really cause who am I kidding the 90's had some great music.

Alright guys its time to throw it back even farther to the...70's.  Over the summer when I was on a road trip throughout Arizona one of the places that we stopped was Winslow, Arizona and I think that that is explanation enough for this next song. "Standing on the corner out in Winslow, Arizona" Take it Easy by The Eagles, and yes, I stood on the corner in Winslow, Arizona. 

And since we have The Eagles already above lets just go in and throw in Hotel California cause why not?!

And from there where else can you go but to Bohemian Rhapsody?! The answer is no where else.  By the way this song is so much fun to rock out with in the car.  No you haven't done that before? Well you totally should, for a rocking out session the beginning starts out a little slow but then around the halfway mark is when it kicks in(3.07 mark is you wanna skip which I WOULD NOT recommend).  

Since I don't wanna bore you with a book I will leave you with this hilarious clip from Wayne's World and Bohemian Rhapsody;)


Who knows maybe that clip brightened up your Monday!!

XOXO
Elizabeth