12/26/15

A Peak into My Christmas













There are train tracks and a path that goes next to my dads office, so one day my dad went down to the tracks to pick up some coal that had fallen off trains to put in bags, and stick in our stockings.  While he was down there looking, a guy fishing asked my dad what he was looking for and my dad said that he was looking for coal, and the guy goes "Gold?!?!"

Here's a little peak into my Christmas yesterday, what some of my family got, and a few things that I got, and what we did! It's is oddly warm here and on Christmas day we actually got to go on a walk and I wore shorts! Usually it is cold here on Christmas so its been kinda different. I guess I now have an appreciation for winter in water climates, although I kinda like the cold and kinda miss that it isn't cold here yet.  Hopefully that will change soon!

I have one more Christmas post that will be up in the next few days but I'll let it be a surprise what it is about...

Merry Christmas From my Family to Yours,
Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!