12/29/15

Gingerbread









So remember in my last post when I said that I only had one more Christmas post for this year? Yeah, well I was kinda wrong, I ended up with two..whoops.  The day after Christmas we went to the Jefferson Hotel and hung out in the lobby and saw the huge gingerbread houses that they make every year and got hot chocolate in the lobby.  It's kinda just a thing people do around Christmas time there.  Anyways, I took so many pictures that I ended up with 8 alone of the gingerbread set up and 9 or 10ish more of the rest of the night!! I kinda wish I would have gotten picture of the whole set up together or  some of the fondant elves that they had or even the sign that said all the candy, icing, fondant and more that was used to build it cause its kinda crazy! Honestly, I can't even imaging the amount of work that it takes to put this together.  Last summer I worked at a bakery for a little part time job and I know the amount of work that it took just for cakes and everything so I can't even imaging how long this took.

Stay tuned for part two it should be posted within the hour!

Merry (Late) Christmas!
XOXO
Elizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!