12/29/15

The Last Post of Christmas











Alright guys, it's the last post of Christmas. I'm honestly kinda sad about it, I feel like Christmas came and went really fast this year.  I have a few things to say about this post.  To start off, this is a continuation of my last post.  If you haven't already read it, the day after Christmas my family went to the Jefferson Hotel to see the decorations, the gingerbread house/houses that they have set up every year, and to get hot chocolate in the lobby.  I had so many pictures that I ended up having to divide the pictures up into two different posts cause it was too many pictures for one post! If you haven't seen the post yet either scroll down or click here. Also, can we talk about the the ceiling in the first picture? How crazy is that?!

Second off I know that a few of the pictures aren't in the best of focus but like I already might have said, I recently got a new lens and I'm still trying to figure everything out with it!

Also, last week I dyed my hair red and I'm pretty sure that this is the first time it has made an appearance on the blog.  I will talk more about it in my next post though which is an outfit post so get excited!

Merry (belated) Christmas
XOXO
Elizabeth   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!