1/2/16

Last Light





Skirt:Gap // Shirt:Forever 21 // Sweater:Urban Outfitters // Shoes:Toms 

I was seriously rushing big time to take these pictures. I always forget that by like 4:45 in the afternoon you can't take pictures anymore because of daylight savings time.  Anyone else feel that struggle?

It's still oddly warm here. It was a little warmer last week when I took these pictures then this week when I am posting them, but still still feels like a cold spring day instead of winter.  I wanted to pick and outfit that was both seasonal appropriate as well as weather appropriate.  I picked this long skirt that is a relatively thicker material so that even though it is a skirt it wouldn't be too light and flowy of a skirt to wear, and a sweater that is a thicker material but also has a very loose knit so that I wouldn't be too hot.

As my first post of 2016 I just wanted to wish all of my lovely readers a happy new year!

XOXO
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!