12/15/15

Facelift?

Hello blogging world!!

I am happy to say that after hours of work and HTML code reading I have given my blog a facelift! It been long overdue and there were a few things that I wanted to change around so please take a look around!

The formatting of my posts has changed so anything posted from here on out will look a little different.  The title and date has been centered on all my old posts and my new posts will have (hopefully) pictures that will go to the edges of my post and be nice and equal.

As for the blog itself the navigation bar at the top has some new pages that I hope you will check out along with the search bar and the category section one the right side of the site!  A few other little cosmetic issues where fixed such as centering areas and basic tweeks but hey whats needed will be done.

A forewarning, there are still a few things that over the next few days I may be changing and adding so if you stop by my blog and something looks wonky thats probably why.  There are a few more things that I would like to add to the right had some and some changes that still need to be made.  I also would like to spruce up the footer of my post and maybe add a few more surprise changes!!

Anyways, I hope you take a look around at all the new and exciting things going on and check back in a few days for some exciting posts!!

XOXO
Elizabeth