12/16/15

Secret Garden




Dress//Norstrom  Shoes//Target

These pictures are from about a few months ago but considering its still been warm here I figured it was okay to post them.  I have a feeling that these shoes are going to be making quite a few appearances int he blog this winter because they are the 3 C's of shoes: 1) Cheaper 2) Comfy 3) Cute. I mean what more could you ask for in shoes!

I kinda have a love hate relationship with the weather right now, I want it to be cold for Christmas and everything but part of me loves that fact act its still in like the high 50s to 70s every day! What even happened to fall and winter it feels like spring. Hey I'm not complaining.  I'm working on trying some stuff to get my images to look better, for some reason as soon as I upload them to blogger I feel like they get pixilated and not as good of quality so if you have any suggestions let me know please!!

XOXO
Elizabeth