12/19/15

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas (part 1)

I'm going to go ahead and warn you that there are a lot of pictures and this is just part one cause there are some I would like to retake and around just too many to post. #photomajorproblem











To be honest I haven't really played around with manual focus/making pictures out of focus before. I know I'm a photo/film major and theres something that I haven't really done with a camera?! What?! The thing is my favorite time to shoot is when I am traveling, or just out and about, or for the blog, and whats the good out of hundreds of blurry pictures? Nothing, its got to be the perfect time to take a picture that is out of focus and that is a rarity, Christmas lights though!! I know its not something ground breaking or really that original but I kinda like it, I don't know what do you think?

I wanted to wait till the house was completely decorated to post pictures and since Christmas is now less then a week away (what?!?!) I figured we were done decorating and I was ready to post! 

Check back later for a post (or two, don't judge I take a lot of picture) more!!

XOXO
Elizabeth

P.S. yes, one of those picture is a cat, and no he's not a decoration, I just thought he was cute.