1/17/16

Skincare: Winter 2015


Happy Sunday everyone! Today I wanted to do a quick post about what I've currently been using for skincare so far this winter.  I am in no way a beauty expert or anything like that, but this is what I have been using.  Some of these products, like the face wash, I have been using for a while now, and then my Origins products are rather new to me.  I got a Sephora set for Christmas as a gift and in it there were four different skincare products.  I was in need of a moisturizer before I got it and so I was happy to try these out, and so far I've really liked them. I also got a face wash in the box but I haven't actually tried it yet! I need to though!


Purity by Philosophy: This has been my favorite face wash for a quiet a while now.  A little bit goes a long way, so this bottle has lasted me since I tried it and here's hoping it last me a while longer.  I've taken breaks from using it now and then but I've always kinda ended up coming back to it! I like it because it doesn't seem to dry my skin out like other face washes that I have tried. It also removes makeup pretty nicely so that I don't need to use a makeup remover and a face wash.


Eau Roma Water: I've had my toner since Black Friday this year and so far I really like it. I have a friend who worked at Lush for the holidays and she suggested it to me.  I use it after I wash my face with the face wash I mentioned above and anytime before I put on any moisturizer. It's refreshing to use so sometimes I just use it if I feel like my face needs a pick me up.



Origins GinZing eye cream and moisturizer: Before I put my makeup on in the morning I like to use the two products above: the first being for under eyes and the second being a moisturizer.  I like how smoothly they help my foundation and other makeup go on and even though I have only been using them for a short time I haven't had any problems with either of these products yet. Side note they have a citrusy smell to them which I've really been enjoying.  


Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins: After I wash my face at night and put on my toner I put this on before I go to bed.  I like feeling like my skin didn't dry out while I was sleeping or after I washed my face and I think it works well with the products that I have been using in the morning.  Much like the two products that I mentioned above I love the smell and in the short time that I have been using them I haven't had any problems with this product. 

I hope you enjoyed this slightly different post and if so maybe I will do some more of them in the the future! I hope you had a great weekend and have a great week.

XOXO
Elizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!